High-Level Robotic Palletizer Solutions
iP Palletizer Solutions: The Integrated Palletizer is a high-level palletizer designed to handle products at significant speeds, by combining fast FANUC robots with short movements. All three series use the same type robots and are built for demanding palletizing environments.
- Integrated pallet lift system allows the robot to palletize at high speed with minimal movements.
- Fast, reliable, highly flexible FANUC robot technology.
- Palletize wide variety of products with rapid changeover.
- Based on the ROBOX plug-and-play design, the palletizer can be easily setup or moved.
- High Speed option allows the robot to maximize its potential (iP-3000 series only).
- Superior construction – designed to run 24/7, in harsh environments.
Design Overview: The Integrated Palletizer is a high-level palletizer designed to handle products at significant speeds, by combining fast FANUC robots with short movements. All three series use the same type robots.
The iP-3000 utilizes a single palletizing chamber with a strip plate, and an integrated pallet conveyor, for automatic pallet exchange. The unit load can transported automatically, via heavy duty roller conveyors, to a stretch wrapper, or warehouse, while an empty pallet is automatically loaded into the palletizer. The incoming product is palletized on a strip plate during this time, resulting in no lost time during the pallet exchange.
The iP-2000 utilizes a dual chamber design to keep the palletizer running during manual pallet exchange. The pallets are loaded on the floor of the palletizer, allowing easy exchange with pallet jacks, trucks, or fork lift.
The iP-1000 series uses a single, manually loaded, palletizing chamber. This palletizer is designed for low volume/low cost operations. A second palletizing chamber may be added at any time, allowing the machine to be easily converted to an iP-2000 series, for future growth potential.
LeasingInterested in leasing equipment? We would be happy to provide you with a proposal and schedule of payments upon request.
Visit our strategic partner, Susquehanna Commercial Finance, for more information: www.susquehanna.net